Virginia winning completed a parlay for me. So even BetterI LOVE VIRGINIA
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm gonna need some video clips. I didn't get to see the game.
Just throw it somewhere inbounfs. Game over
I'm gonna need some video clips. I didn't get to see the game.
I saw no way UVA could win and yet UL somehow gave the game away wow...
I bet the line at 4. While I'm happy that Louisville lost, I still lost money. [poop]Virginia winning completed a parlay for me. So even Better
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’