Virginia winning completed a parlay for me. So even BetterI LOVE VIRGINIA
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I'm gonna need some video clips. I didn't get to see the game.
Just throw it somewhere inbounfs. Game over
I'm gonna need some video clips. I didn't get to see the game.
I saw no way UVA could win and yet UL somehow gave the game away wow...
I bet the line at 4. While I'm happy that Louisville lost, I still lost money. [poop]Virginia winning completed a parlay for me. So even Better
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'