Happy Friday Everyone!

McLovin32

Heisman
Feb 1, 2008
11,285
32,884
113
I hope you're all having a great week and that you're gonna have an even better weekend!



 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
73
31
7
Imagine coming back over to this site because your echo chamber is boring af with all your like minded cult members and then creating a thread and liking it with a few of your other handles.
LMAO, LOL🤣
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PedMaller2

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
73
31
7
Just out of curiosity, how many handles to you have/use?
I use one until Mclovin cries to his daddy and it gets banned. Then I use a new handle, mclovin cries to daddy and it’s banned and repeat. I only ever used one until it was banned and always only use one handle while I have an active handle. Mclovin can not say the same as he has many active handles he uses every day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PedMaller2

LafayetteBear

Heisman
Nov 30, 2009
35,104
10,589
113
I use one until Mclovin cries to his daddy and it gets banned. Then I use a new handle, mclovin cries to daddy and it’s banned and repeat. I only ever used one until it was banned and always only use one handle while I have an active handle. Mclovin can not say the same as he has many active handles he uses every day.
There's obviously some HROT history between you and McLovin. I'm new to all of that, and obviously not up to speed on it. LOL, it appears that may become a feature of this Board as well.
 
  • Love
Reactions: McLovin32

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
73
31
7
There's obviously some HROT history between you and McLovin. I'm new to all of that, and obviously not up to speed on it. LOL, it appears that may become a feature of this Board as well.
I’ll give you the short and quick. He and his other handles did not agree with things that I thought. Instead of ignoring it, he decided to harass me with his multiple handles. After a while, I’m saying months. I pointed out to the mod that Mclovin was breaking multiple board rules. The mod didn’t care.
So I decided to return the favor and make fun of his way of thinking and harass him. I end up getting banned instead. The whole “mclegion” crew loves to dish it but they run back to daddy tom(mod) every time someone says something mean to them.
Now I’m relegated to creating new handles as I make fun of “McLegion and tom. Tom & mclegion also like to make up stories about me so they can feel better about themselves. At this point, I don’t care much about actually posting on a board. It’s more just making fun of them and pissing them off.

edit to add it would be odd if it became a feature of this board because he couldn’t wait to get back to the iowa site and daddy. But then again here he is creating posts over here 🤷
 
  • Sad
Reactions: McLovin32

Ktrain1969

All-Conference
Feb 17, 2025
2,213
3,062
113
I’ll give you the short and quick. He and his other handles did not agree with things that I thought. Instead of ignoring it, he decided to harass me with his multiple handles. After a while, I’m saying months. I pointed out to the mod that Mclovin was breaking multiple board rules. The mod didn’t care.
So I decided to return the favor and make fun of his way of thinking and harass him. I end up getting banned instead. The whole “mclegion” crew loves to dish it but they run back to daddy tom(mod) every time someone says something mean to them.
Now I’m relegated to creating new handles as I make fun of “McLegion and tom. Tom & mclegion also like to make up stories about me so they can feel better about themselves. At this point, I don’t care much about actually posting on a board. It’s more just making fun of them and pissing them off.

edit to add it would be odd if it became a feature of this board because he couldn’t wait to get back to the iowa site and daddy. But then again here he is creating posts over here 🤷
BEYOTCH.🤷
 

LafayetteBear

Heisman
Nov 30, 2009
35,104
10,589
113
@LafayetteBear youll also notice he never denies what he did or the fact that he uses multiple handles.
Well, your conservative view seems to fit in here better, anyway. So maybe it is a win-win. I didn't mind those guys so much, but the HEAVILY Iowa-centric nature of the threads was a tad off putting. I understood it, but that is not my thing, nor is it the thing for the Tiger, Nittany Lion, or Seminole posters here.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
73
31
7
Well, your conservative view seems to fit in here better, anyway. So maybe it is a win-win. I didn't mind those guys so much, but the HEAVILY Iowa-centric nature of the threads was a tad off putting. I understood it, but that is not my thing, nor is it the thing for the Tiger, Nittany Lion, or Seminole posters here.
Haha. What a response. All you said is that it’s ok he’s a POS and the reason it’s ok is because he’s not a Republican. LMAO
 

LafayetteBear

Heisman
Nov 30, 2009
35,104
10,589
113
Haha. What a response. All you said is that it’s ok he’s a POS and the reason it’s ok is because he’s not a Republican. LMAO
I don't recall seeing many posts from this McLovin character. My guess is that I would have to frequent HROT in order to get a full sense of his schtick. I really don't have an opinion, either negative or positive, on him at this point. I would agree, however, that agitating to get someone banned from a Board is over the line. I wouldn't do that, just as I wouldn't put anyone on "ignore." I am fully capable of ignoring (or mocking) such a person on my own, without any help from a Mod. Also, I don't take issue with posters for having a political viewpoint that differs from mine. It has more to do with what they post and the tenor of their posts.
 
Jun 16, 2025
4,670
9,764
113
I’ll give you the short and quick. He and his other handles did not agree with things that I thought. Instead of ignoring it, he decided to harass me with his multiple handles. After a while, I’m saying months. I pointed out to the mod that Mclovin was breaking multiple board rules. The mod didn’t care.
So I decided to return the favor and make fun of his way of thinking and harass him. I end up getting banned instead. The whole “mclegion” crew loves to dish it but they run back to daddy tom(mod) every time someone says something mean to them.
Now I’m relegated to creating new handles as I make fun of “McLegion and tom. Tom & mclegion also like to make up stories about me so they can feel better about themselves. At this point, I don’t care much about actually posting on a board. It’s more just making fun of them and pissing them off.

edit to add it would be odd if it became a feature of this board because he couldn’t wait to get back to the iowa site and daddy. But then again here he is creating posts over here 🤷

Seth Meyers Crying GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
 
Jun 16, 2025
4,670
9,764
113
I don't recall seeing many posts from this McLovin character. My guess is that I would have to frequent HROT in order to get a full sense of his schtick. I really don't have an opinion, either negative or positive, on him at this point. I would agree, however, that agitating to get someone banned from a Board is over the line. I wouldn't do that, just as I wouldn't put anyone on "ignore." I am fully capable of ignoring (or mocking) such a person on my own, without any help from a Mod. Also, I don't take issue with posters for having a political viewpoint that differs from mine. It has more to do with what they post and the tenor of their posts.
It starts out as normal debating with this guy, before you really know him, then it escalates into nonsense and he cries out how big a victim he is because someone calls him out. Then you never hear the end of how he is a victim. It gets old and everyone has lost their patience with him. Literally everyone on the Iowa board can’t stand him and he vindictively is trying to get the board shut down again.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
73
31
7
It starts out as normal debating with this guy, before you really know him, then it escalates into nonsense and he cries out how big a victim he is because someone calls him out. Then you never hear the end of how he is a victim. It gets old and everyone has lost their patience with him. Literally everyone on the Iowa board can’t stand him and he vindictively is trying to get the board shut down again.
1790596731086.gif
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
73
31
7
It starts out as normal debating with this guy,
It doesn’t start out as normal with you.
It starts out as normal debating with this guy, before you really know him, then it escalates into nonsense and he cries out how big a victim he is because someone calls him out. Then you never hear the end of how he is a victim. It gets old and everyone has lost their patience with him. Literally everyone on the Iowa board can’t stand him and he vindictively is trying to get the board shut down again.
its weird how much you guys try to paint a picture of me that isn’t at all true. As you noticed earlier, I gave the facts about what happened. Mclovin doesn’t deny it, yet you and the other minions still feel the need to white knight for him and try and get everyone you meet to be on your team. It’s weird.
Hell, everyone on this board thinks Moggy is the biggest loser ever yet amf and others were 100% trying to recruit him to their team when we joined this board.
i truly do feel sorry for your lack of common sense. But I’ll get over it, it’s a shame you won’t.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
73
31
7
I hope you’re not really trying to get that board shut down. We don’t need those no kings marching phaggots back over here
News flash!!! They are still here. The rolling ball of douche will never leave. He needs to cry about his no king to everyone and waste his time doing so.
 

PedMaller2

Freshman
Sep 24, 2026
71
54
3
News flash!!! They are still here. The rolling ball of douche will never leave. He needs to cry about his no king to everyone and waste his time doing so.
Is he the one who bragged about going to 3(!!) No Kings protests or was that a different libtard?

Bragging about that as a flex is the ultimate low-T move. Pretty much admitting you live in a trailer full of cats.
 

Gibbs6

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2026
73
31
7
Is he the one who bragged about going to 3(!!) No Kings protests or was that a different libtard?

Bragging about that as a flex is the ultimate low-T move. Pretty much admitting you live in a trailer full of cats.
I’m pretty sure it was little rolling butterball of douche that went to 3 no kings parades and bragged about it. Is that the handle @JohnHughsPartner?
 

JohnHughsPartner

All-American
Nov 19, 2016
7,628
9,832
113
I’m pretty sure it was little rolling butterball of douche that went to 3 no kings parades and bragged about it. Is that the handle @JohnHughsPartner?
Correct @RollingballofButcherKnives had admitted to 3 different no king parades 🤣🤣
Said he stayed around 2 hours each time waving some kind of pride flag

@dpic73 claims he’s only been to 1 🤣🤣🤣
He doesn’t like being away from his 2 cats Will & Grace or I’d bet he’s give rollingballof tampons a run for his money
 

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,240
32,256
113
  • Haha
Reactions: Ktrain1969
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Wednesday Clemson Football & Recruiting Insider
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Wednesday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Behind recent Clemson vs. Miami recruiting battles 
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football An object of intrigue within Clemson's defense moving forward
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney on elite Miami team, Ashton Hampton, injuries, night game atmosphere & more