Happy Juneteenth!

Aardvark86

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
2,508
3,519
113
Working, despite the day off. Seriously must be something in the water (or end of a fiscal quarter). Gonna be a crazy run up to my upcoming vacation in glacier.

 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Torbee and Hotshoe

Moral

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
11,341
41,121
113

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: BelemNole
Mar 8, 2010
8,486
16,320
113

Enough time has eclipsed, it's no longer too soon. Just massively offensive to some people. (and really funny)

With Floyd the jokes just wrote themselves from the start -- he was elevated to near the status of deity in some circles while being, how shall we say this... a massively flawed man.
 
Last edited:
Jun 1, 2026
1,893
664
113
I’m celebrating by walleye fishing. 🙂

What’s everyone else got on tap today?
Haha fatty literally took the day off to celebrate but he goes fishing instead. Wonder if he told the boss he wanted to celebrate the day with the people we’re celebrating
 

LunchBox50

Heisman
Sep 10, 2009
6,367
11,185
113
Haha fatty literally took the day off to celebrate but he goes fishing instead. Wonder if he told the boss he wanted to celebrate the day with the people we’re celebrating

This you?
If you don’t like what I have to say and share, just ignore it. Why do you feel the need to constantly troll and make stuff up? Is your life that miserable that your only joy is acting like a complete douchbag?
 

LafayetteBear

Heisman
Nov 30, 2009
35,115
10,595
113
Working, despite the day off. Seriously must be something in the water (or end of a fiscal quarter). Gonna be a crazy run up to my upcoming vacation in glacier.


Does "vacation in glacier" mean you are headed to Glacier National Park? It's a beautiful spot, but I would advise against any lengthy nature walks. The grizzlies there are plentiful, and they mean business.
 

Aardvark86

All-Conference
Oct 12, 2021
2,508
3,519
113
Does "vacation in glacier" mean you are headed to Glacier National Park? It's a beautiful spot, but I would advise against any lengthy nature walks. The grizzlies there are plentiful, and they mean business.
Yep. One of my favorite places on earth, behind their Alberta park cousins Waterton, Banff, and Jasper. I understand that there have been a couple of grizzley attacks this spring, and the Grinnell path hasn't reoopened. GTSR opens this week though. I will be eating many huckleberries.

More importantly, I think I have a 40% chance that both of my kids are going to get engaged on this trip.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here