Of course you would. That’s the type of **** fan you are.I'd sell em if Vandy ain't playing.
I bleed blue o those of little faithI agree! Your a piece of **** fan if you would not go just cause one of our players is injured. I still believe with or without Vanderbilt we will still win the SEC. Your the reason the board is so miserable all the time. Get out of here with that ********.
I'd sell em if Vandy ain't playing.
It refers to Honest Bob Petrino and RickyHey OP love the username! Adultery is really big here! Have fun and take a look at the unofficial rough and raw guide to St. Louis. Plenty of opportunities here for good old fashioned adultery!
Cheers!
It refers to Honest Bob Petrino and Ricky
Of course you would. That’s the type of **** fan you are.
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky