Heading For StLooey

KENTUCKYWILDCATS14

All-Conference
Mar 8, 2016
1,992
3,962
113
I agree! Your a piece of **** fan if you would not go just cause one of our players is injured. I still believe with or without Vanderbilt we will still win the SEC. Your the reason the board is so miserable all the time. Get out of here with that ********.
 
  • Like
Reactions: irishcat1965

KENTUCKYWILDCATS14

All-Conference
Mar 8, 2016
1,992
3,962
113
I do too! No matter what I would never act like that guy or give up on my cats! I can't stand when our fans act like that guy.
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
I'd sell em if Vandy ain't playing.

At least you're consistent...

 

K-fed-up

Redshirt
Feb 14, 2007
51
31
0
Hey OP love the username! Adultery is really big here! Have fun and take a look at the unofficial rough and raw guide to St. Louis. Plenty of opportunities here for good old fashioned adultery!

Cheers!
 

IHATEUAVEL

All-American
Aug 11, 2015
5,618
5,761
1
Hey OP love the username! Adultery is really big here! Have fun and take a look at the unofficial rough and raw guide to St. Louis. Plenty of opportunities here for good old fashioned adultery!

Cheers!
It refers to Honest Bob Petrino and Ricky
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep