Hypothetical situation...

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,822
2,949
113
I know none of us would ever do so willingly, but if you were forced to trade the player you legitimately consider to be State's best player for any player currently on any other team in all of college baseball who would the two players be?
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I know none of us would ever do so willingly, but if you were forced to trade the player you legitimately consider to be State's best player for any player currently on any other team in all of college baseball who would the two players be?

Off the top of my head, I guess Tanner Allen for Arkansas' best overall hitter, whoever that is. I wouldn't willfully trade any of our players though. We are who we are, and I am supporting them through thick and thin.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I think I'd go Sims for Rocker.

Yeah, have to admit that sounds better than my suggestion. I guess I was just thinking about who I would consider our most valuable player. That would be close between TA and Sims, imo.
 

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,822
2,949
113
Yeah, have to admit that sounds better than my suggestion. I guess I was just thinking about who I would consider our most valuable player. That would be close between TA and Sims, imo.

Not a bad thought to try and shore up your weakness which is offense. My issue is when I thought about it, I realized I don't really know a lot of the good position players out their today. I guess that might be due to the lost year where we lost sight of so many players.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window