I know none of us would ever do so willingly, but if you were forced to trade the player you legitimately consider to be State's best player for any player currently on any other team in all of college baseball who would the two players be?
I think I'd go Sims for Rocker.
Yeah, have to admit that sounds better than my suggestion. I guess I was just thinking about who I would consider our most valuable player. That would be close between TA and Sims, imo.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four