I know none of us would ever do so willingly, but if you were forced to trade the player you legitimately consider to be State's best player for any player currently on any other team in all of college baseball who would the two players be?
I think I'd go Sims for Rocker.
Yeah, have to admit that sounds better than my suggestion. I guess I was just thinking about who I would consider our most valuable player. That would be close between TA and Sims, imo.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense