I hate to compliment Ole Miss, but...

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
If the same attack (in proportion to population) came to America:

Mexican cartels cross the border and attack cities in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California, kill 66,000 Americans and take 10,000 hostage along with countless rapes....all in one day. What do you think the American response should be?

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
If the same attack (in proportion to population) came to America:

Mexican cartels cross the border and attack cities in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California, kill 66,000 Americans and take 10,000 hostage along with countless rapes....all in one day. What do you think the American response should be?
They know we'd bring it. Thus, they prefer to become American.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
They do kill about 100,000 a year in Fentanyl overdoses.
Yup. It's amazing that's allowed. And as a conservative, this is where I blame Republicans more (o.k. to disagree). We should have had some immigration bill but the cheap labor lobby wants cheap labor and there's there's the legacy of "just say no" as though that's all that's needed. Deindustrialization and offshoring has ruined some communities and eliminated well-paying jobs for people who likely can do only certain jobs to gain middle class status. They aren't learning to code. I'm all for personal responsibility but it's also important to protect your own people.

Reactions: preacher_dawg