I need some SPS advice before I burn in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

lariverdog

Oct 16, 2006
I've got this 20 yr old friend of the family staying for the next 7 days. So far, the only thing she has worn around the house are these skin tight stretch pants with a very pronounced toe.

Yes, I have thought about how to get a pic for you pervs.

help

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
what the hell advice are you expecting to get from SPS about a 20 y/o running around your house showing off her goods? You're more likely to burn in hell just from participating on this board , I wouldn't come here looking for advice on redemption.<div>
</div><div>
</div>

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007
Are you married and she is staying with "your family"? Or are you living with your parents and she is staying with "your family"?

KennyPowers2

Dec 8, 2009
Are you wanting to 17 her???? Are you married? Is she your wife's friend? I been trying to get my Wife's friends monkey for a while but have been unsuccessful. I have no good advice for you.

Optimus Prime 4

May 1, 2006
lariverdog said:
I've got this 20 yr old friend of the family staying for the next 7 days. So far, the only thing she has worn around the house are these skin tight stretch pants with a very pronounced toe.

Yes, I have thought about how to get a pic for you pervs.

help

I fail to see the problem.

Dawgology

Sep 15, 2011
On how to get a pic? Many ways...camera on phone...bada-bing. Or a nice professional camera if she is game. Otherwise....we are missing pretty vital info to help you out. Personally, if you are single and she is single what is the prob?

ETA: that was my 69th post....coincidence or the universe speaking?

weblow

Mar 3, 2008

Hump4Hoops

May 1, 2010
Is it because you are married? Then don't do it.

Is it because you're afraid you'll be "taking advantage" of her? Do it.

Is it because you're older than her? If yes:
Less than 20 years older? Do it.
More than 20 years older? Don't do it.

Any other reason: Explain, and/or you're a pansy.

weblow

Mar 3, 2008
he has rubbed himself raw and is now severely dehydrated. She is going to walk into his bathroom in her toe showing hot pants and find him in what a medical doctor would term a masturbatory coma.

FreeDawg

Oct 6, 2010
First find out if she is right or left handed. Once you find this out, you will likely know which one of her eyes is her dominant. This will be important in a bit. Next, run to your closet Dicks,Academy,or whatever you local sporting goods store is. Tell a store worker that you are starting an advanced yoga/pilates combo class where the poses are extreme and you need the tightest, most flexible,stretchy yoga pants that they have. Buy them a size or two smaller than you think you wear. Go home and immediately change into them. To multiply to the odds that her eye sight stays glued to your "toe" position your "toe" to the opposite side of what handed she is. Example: She is right handed (right eyed dominant), position your "toe" to the left of the seam. She will be facing you dubmass. If she looks and smiles,winks, or ask you to show you the barn out back you are all good. Thank me later.

This is all assuming she isnt your family and you want to grind for your state. Also this would make you a perv, but if she is family and you posted this for "advice" you are a sick,sick perv

Beretta.sixpack

Oct 29, 2009
i was trending on the #noass on twitter last night as a married man...

17 her six ways from sunday and never feel guilty about it is my book....

married advice is not my expertise, but just saying what raw toe can do to a man!

tupelotim

Feb 4, 2008
Hang a couple of those motion activated game cameras around the house. Tell the family you just got them and need to make sure they operate properly for the upcoming turkey/camel season. Then post some pics so we further evaluate the situation.

ThePinkFloyd

Aug 4, 2011
that Don Dawson gave Mitch Kramer in Dazed and Confused should work for you........"show it to her.....itll work...I promise"

benatmsu

May 28, 2007
The great part to me is not that he needed advice, but that he needed "SPS advice".

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
someone asking the SPS sex hounds for moral advice. I think just the fact that you came to this forum to get advice likely shows what your intentions are.

lariverdog

Oct 16, 2006
first this is really a true story. I'm much older than most of the posters here, the old married guys here "get it". Young 17ers will too one day.

I've decided that I'll approach my wife and tell her the toe must go. Again, for the old married crowd you well know its all about timing. Got to work the angle that "no, I'm not totally preoccupied with a nubile 20 year old" and that this is a chance for you to "help" the girl. I want to be in the "helping" business.

Besides, you got to admit this was a good change of pace from "fire Stans" and baseball conversation. Kinda the dead period between the end of a crappy basketball (yes, it was crappy from my view) and the yet to be determined baseball season.
rant over

Status
Not open for further replies.