I need some SPS advice before I burn in hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

coach66

Mar 5, 2009
and I can tell you the fun would already be over if my wife was involved. Shewouldstraigtenthatshitoutinherhouseku

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
The old Monica Lewinsky defense. I hadn't thought of that. Blow jobs don't count either.

Optimus Prime 4

May 1, 2006
A blowjob may not be "sex" (at least it isn't to me either, you don't lose your virginity via a hummer...) but it is definitely cheating.

At least according to my old lady. The only thing that isn't is titties in a shake joint. Those are permissible to touch.

Skink

Jul 21, 2008
how even the most conservative 20-year-olds dress right now. 90% of the girls wear tights as pants in college now. Doesn't mean a thing.

majors42

Jun 30, 2008
However, I do agree with him. This little lady is just being 20. Nothing to read in to. You could put it all to rest and just "accidentally" let the snake flop out and act like you don't know it happened. 50% of the time it works everytime.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
<span> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLq2-uZd5LY?version=3&f=videos&app=youtube_gdata" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355" allowScriptAccess="never" ></embed> </span><span> <span id="temp-1"> </span> </span>

Aug 20, 2006

</p>

/I love a toe!

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
have his own day set aside onthis message boardmuch like Walt, The Avid Reader and be forever immune for the DDDY award no matter the content of any posts he may make in the future.

Do I hear a second?

Johnson85

Nov 22, 2009
NorCalDawg said:
Having said that, is your wife into threesomes?
and not inquiring as to whether you could join him and his wife in some dirty old people sex.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
I remember there was a girl wearing a really short skirt at mass one Sunday and afterwards I commented to my wife that "her skirt was so short I could see what she ate for breakfast." Got a good laugh out of that one.

saltslugs

Oct 9, 2009
Can't you just say that the girl dresses too provocatively and it's making you feel uncomfortable? How is that hard to say? What crazy woman would be disappointed at you for wanting to see less young girl sexiness? How is this a situation?<div>
</div><div>People are nuts.</div>

saltslugs

Oct 9, 2009
You should have sarcastically worked in a Stansbury-bashing comment to put it over the top.

LightninInside

Apr 1, 2008
Not to stir the pot, but I actually have real world recent experience with this. So listen up.
My wifes neice who is in her early 20's was just here for 2 weeks. Sweetest cutest girl you would ever meet. She ran around like that the entire time. It's just the way it is these days I guess with those underwear/shorts whatever the fck they are, the one thing they aren't is modest. My wife didn't say anything so I didn't either. This girl also had a repetoire of boob shirts that left little to the imagination. Just tell yourself that she is almost young enough to be your daughter then just enjoy her company.

BTW...Can anyone photoshop the Ole Miss off the shirts in my pics of her? That is the only thing about her that is a negative in any way.

Dawgology

Sep 15, 2011
Just post the pics and we will get RIGHT on it! As many pics as possible....in the shorts you mentioned.....please...

LightninInside

Apr 1, 2008
Tempting for sure, but I'm afraid of the ramifications. I may be DeerHunter to somehow change it to an MSU shirt then send it back to her.
PM me Mr. Hunter if you have time.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Do you have pictures of your niece in underwear and "boob shirts" that you stealthily took? That's kind of weird.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
never said that. But I just want to verify so I know to put "THAT Uncle" as his custom title.

LightninInside

Apr 1, 2008
Hell no. She was visiting. We took pictures everywhere for her facebook or whatever.

The Ole Miss shirt is the only thing ruining the pics. I thought it would be funny though if DeerHntr could somehow change it to MSU so I could email it to her. It would be friggin hilarious.

LightninInside

Apr 1, 2008
My advice for the OP still stands firm. Think of her as your daughter then just enjoy her company. You can't tell her what to wear, but you can fix the way you look at her.

lariverdog

Oct 16, 2006
I asked her about maybe changing the outfit cause that is all I've seen her wear since she got here. Her response, "oh no, these are a different pair of pants. These don't have pockets". Ah hell, I didn't even realize the others had pockets.

Can't wait to go home tonight to see where things are.

Status
Not open for further replies.