If my info from the Cheetah Lounge is correct....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
If we got Moorehead AND Grantham, we hit a home run. I don't take a chance on Moorehead without Grantham though.

TheStateUofMS

Dec 26, 2009
Hell, he knows what type of talent he has returning for us. That's a factor too I would think.

AtlantaDawg

Nov 27, 2017
Confirming rumor...

For those that don’t know that’s a great little establishment in Atlanta.
there is a nice lady that “works for tips” and she has a good friend that is uber driver / door man on the side.
Said driver in between airport trips not at the club was able to over hear a conversation between a coach and his agent.
that info got relayed by stripper to Miss Platinum just earlier.
bottom line Moorehead is the guy and he is working to keep Grantham.
So from a Uber to a stripper to the pack. Hail State! Hail Morehead!

I moved to Atlanta after graduated from MSU in 1980... can confirm that The Cheetah is top notch...

https://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/SFM..._w1sxAjqA&utm_source=ishare&utm_content=photo

Wooly17er

Dec 15, 2011
Checked my Source at Shooters Alley

It's a lower class establishment in Hotlanta. She's never heard of Grantham or Moorehead. In fact, I mentioned Moorehead, and she said all she's allowed is an over-the-pants handsy. It was ok. Her nails were so long I was worried about cuts. Kindof like high school. Wayne Madkin was our QB back then. And I stayed chaffed all the time. But I digress.

I hope your source is right. Mine was *almost* completely useless.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
there is a nice lady that “works for tips” and she has a good friend that is uber driver / door man on the side.
Said driver in between airport trips not at the club was able to over hear a conversation between a coach and his agent.
Was it Jackson or Cheyenne? Cheyenne is good people, but you can't trust a damn word that comes out of Jackson's mouth.

Harpua

Dec 1, 2016
Breaking my long-time lurker status to comment on truly legendary thread.

Hail State.

Snave

Aug 22, 2012
second only to the Trent Lott stepping down post from the early days of the pack

LTblows

Mar 3, 2008

ezsoil

May 26, 2013
I remember work road trips in 93-94 timeframe...safari club was quite the place in Beaumont.

Dude at no point in time would the Safari Club be considered "quite the place" ...the ones out by the Old Hilton in Beaumont...were far better as they brought in Houston talent....

STATEBALLIN

Aug 23, 2012

We’re not worthy! We’re not worthy! Greatest source of all time 😂🤣😂

cowbell88

Jan 11, 2009
IMPP, I've said it before, but THANKS what you do. Humpday tommorrow will be epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.