In honor of Jamon's daylight DUI...

lanceharbor7

Feb 24, 2008
I just wanted to type daylight DUI. And I'd also like to thank the SPD for never staking out the Enology lab after Wine Appreciation.

C

Cains Major

whats thats two beers? seems like bull ****, if he was a year or two older no problem?

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Troy McLure? Is that you?

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
....made me realize how much "Jamon's" looks like "Jamont's" when you're not really paying attention.

Had a brief heart murmur there for a second.

C

CTLANDBULLDOG

I mean, heck just call Coach Croom and handle it quitely through that medium. Like the Hancock County sheriff did the night Brett Favre had his car wreck. A friend of mine played at USM with Brett and he told me that he, Brett , and alot of other players had been out on Ship Island laying out and drinking and smoking " left handed " cigarettes all day that day and that Brett was wasted and never should have been driving. The lawmen handled it quietly like the Starkville Police should. What college team do they root for anyway? Jeeezzzee!

rem101

Jan 22, 2008
just got a grant to pay 25 extra officers to give out dui's this week and weekend.

Stansfield

Apr 3, 2007
SPD hasn't figured out their monetary gain from State having a long standing succesful program obviously.

jackbaddawg

Nov 16, 2005
never be over looked & he's probably gonna spend the rest of his life in prison thinking about it.

SwampDawg

Feb 24, 2008
I'm not responding especially to just your post, but to all of them on this thread.

OK, what's your position. Should the SPD have a standing policy to give MSU athletes a free ride on "minor" offenses? How about non-athlete students. Do they get one too? If not, are we ready for the shitstorm when the newspapers get wind of this policy? Do you think the NCAA will get interested when some parent files a suit because their kid got busted while athletes walk?

Let the chips fall where they may. Just let them know if they screw up, as I did when I was going to MSU, you are likely to get busted, so just take your chances and take your medicine.

Sign me, resident of SPD cellblock #1.