I would love it if there were many pleasant surprises! We can all use them!!!!My sources have been telling me good things about Anderson. Jerry confirmed that in the article. High BB IQ, quick and a good shooter.
Might be a major surprise.
He did average 12ppg in the Big East last year. I would think he would be 1st guard off the bench and hopefully a big contributor this year!My sources have been telling me good things about Anderson. Jerry confirmed that in the article. High BB IQ, quick and a good shooter.
Might be a major surprise.
He is our guy no doubt.He's a dying breed. No doubt about it Mr College Basketball in NJ.
Wow. Talk about the glass being half empty.great article, great info. the lack of buzz around Del jones is scary because that means more of Parker/anderson
I remember most people on this board were upset when he committed. I said back then he's a solid versatile Big East guard and can do a bit of everything and people will be surprised. I definitely think he will be like an additional starter even if he comes off the bench.My sources have been telling me good things about Anderson. Jerry confirmed that in the article. High BB IQ, quick and a good shooter.
Might be a major surprise.
He’s our most important player, imoWow. Talk about the glass being half empty.
yea I'd like to know as well. We're already thin at the 5 spots for a BE team. Hope he's okayKabba injured? Any details on that?
IMO, TCope will be way better than Teague.Copeland looks strong as a horse. Is Eugene Teague's final season his ceiling or even better? Looks like a similar player at least body-wise.
A shame Teague had bad knees.IMO, TCope will be way better than Teague.
Wasn’t that Garcia? I don’t recall Teague losing time to knees but maybe I’m wrongA shame Teague had bad knees.
Not sure about the knees, but anyone in Walsh the day he fell and landed headfirst will remember that sound, followed by the eerie stillness of a few thousand worried fans hoping Eugene was OK.Wasn’t that Garcia? I don’t recall Teague losing time to knees but maybe I’m wrong
Except last yr. We were very healthy. Only Hines missed time and it was 2-3 gamesJust amazing how many players miss practice and games at Seton Hall for both injuries and illnesses. I know it happens everywhere but we seem to have more than usual. Its an apples to oranges comparison and a far different era but in 4 years at SH, I never missed a baseball game or a practice to injury or illness. And it wasn't uncommon. Some guys had real injuries and missed time but the core of the team never missed any time.
Correct…had a senior moment.Wasn’t that Garcia? I don’t recall Teague losing time to knees but maybe I’m wrong
Forgot all about that. Didn’t they call him the Dancing Bear? Or was that Melvyn OliverNot sure about the knees, but anyone in Walsh the day he fell and landed headfirst will remember that sound, followed by the eerie stillness of a few thousand worried fans hoping Eugene was OK.
Wonder why X and Rick Jr didnt try to keep himHe did average 12ppg in the Big East last year. I would think he would be 1st guard off the bench and hopefully a big contributor this year!
Not a surprise to everyone. LOLMy sources have been telling me good things about Anderson. Jerry confirmed that in the article. High BB IQ, quick and a good shooter.
Might be a major surprise.
More athletic and in better shape than TeagueCopeland looks strong as a horse. Is Eugene Teague's final season his ceiling or even better? Looks like a similar player at least body-wise.
Except for our most likely starting 4 Suemnick never suiting up.Except last yr. We were very healthy. Only Hines missed time and it was 2-3 games
Rivals
4-star PG Javion Tyndale commits to Seton Hall
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
4-star PG Javion Tyndale down to 6 schools
Women's Sports
Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Ava Womack breaks down recruitment
Women's Sports
Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Eni Oyedeji breaks down recruitment
On3 Basketball
LMU transfer guard Rodney Brown Jr. commits to Seton Hall