Jerry at practice

PirateBlue08

Senior
Jul 25, 2025
1,045
950
113
It would have been nice to have a PF sized PF as an option. I dont remember big expectations for any of our 3 PFs. Suemnick played about as often in his last 2 yrs at WV and Ok St as our 2 sub PFs, with minor stats like they gave us.

Personally, I dont remember thinking any of the three PFs were best suited as a PF.
Fisher came in being thought of at one time as our best player after Clark, and most offensive threat.
 

Seton75

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
36,996
3,480
113
Fisher came in being thought of at one time as our best player after Clark, and most offensive threat.
Yes, but 6'6 is not how most spell PF.
The size was my issue and many people at games were wishing suemnick was healthy. Fwiw, Depaul listed him as a guard.

 

PirateBlue08

Senior
Jul 25, 2025
1,045
950
113
Yes, but 6'6 is not how most spell PF.
The size was my issue and many people at games were wishing suemnick was healthy. Fwiw, Depaul listed him as a guard.

While Fisher was not ideal, I’m not sure Suemnick would have taken that much of his playing time, but we will never know.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hallmatt

hallmatt

Redshirt
Dec 1, 2018
46
36
18
We’re wasting too much time discussing a player whose career numbers are 2.9 & 1.9. Sucked he got hurt but clearly wasn’t a difference maker and likely wouldn’t have seen the court other than blowouts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Silkcity Pirate

Seton75

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
36,996
3,480
113
We’re wasting too much time discussing a player whose career numbers are 2.9 & 1.9. Sucked he got hurt but clearly wasn’t a difference maker and likely wouldn’t have seen the court other than blowouts.
he had the same #s as our 2 PFs off the bench.
 

SeanieWard

Redshirt
Jun 15, 2023
22
36
13
Interesting this became about Suemnick lol but I'll chime in. I get that his previous stats were miniscule but I would of at least like to see him play to determine if he could have contributed under Sha. I know he had size and could stretch the floor a little. We could of used both. But regardless I don't think he would of played much, let alone start..
 
Seton Hall Pirates

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals 4-star PG Javion Tyndale commits to Seton Hall
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 4-star PG Javion Tyndale down to 6 schools
  3. 03 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Ava Womack breaks down recruitment
  4. 04 Women's Sports Highly-recruited 2027 prospect Eni Oyedeji breaks down recruitment
  5. 05 On3 Basketball LMU transfer guard Rodney Brown Jr. commits to Seton Hall