Knowledge Doesn't Equal Good Picks

storm1507

All-American
Sep 24, 2022
1,730
7,567
103
Since I retired I base most of my decisions in life on whether it causes me stress or not. Therefore I don't fill them out anymore. Since the field of 68 (64) it's about impossible to do very good. There's almost always that one unexpected team that does extraordinarily good and then there's the one that does the opposite.

I'm just hoping we're not the latter this year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt