Knowledge Doesn't Equal Good Picks

storm1507

All-American
Sep 24, 2022
1,730
7,567
103
Since I retired I base most of my decisions in life on whether it causes me stress or not. Therefore I don't fill them out anymore. Since the field of 68 (64) it's about impossible to do very good. There's almost always that one unexpected team that does extraordinarily good and then there's the one that does the opposite.

I'm just hoping we're not the latter this year.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  2. 02 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors