For me, he gets 3 years to have a NIT team. I don't expect anything in the first 2 years but after that - we should at least make a NIT.
Discuss.
Discuss.
are your expectations the same or different? and why?3 years to have a NIT team
Reed Clayton or Baxter Price is our starting point guard if the season started today
AshleySchaffer said:Reed Clayton and Charles Parker have left the team.
Thanks for making my point.AshleySchaffer said:That Kentucky team Cal inherited was able to keep their top player in Patterson as well as signing 5 HS all Americans 4 of whom were 1st round picks following their freshman year.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four