Let's Go Bobcats!

WDDT

Heisman
Jan 3, 2023
12,086
12,588
113
2 drives in to the 1st qtr Nebraska has defenders throwing up on the field.
 

PabloNole

All-American
Nov 17, 2002
3,550
8,706
113
I like that conference affiliation isn’t a factor in who you cheer for. I’m never cheering for Miami just because they’re in our joke of a conference.
 

Hawkedup

All-American
Jul 8, 2025
3,066
6,890
113
Gotta admit, this was the least excited I have ever been for college football leading up to this morning. My excitement level just jumped up watching Nebraska getting beat right now. OH-IO!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: gohawks50

gohawks50

Heisman
Dec 28, 2010
3,273
12,207
113
I like that conference affiliation isn’t a factor in who you cheer for. I’m never cheering for Miami just because they’re in our joke of a conference.
Nebraska isn't a real member of the Big Ten.
 

Weasthawk1062

Freshman
Aug 5, 2026
110
86
28
NEBURSKA running under 3 yards per carry. Also have had tons of 3rd and long situations. Good drive for them on that one.
 

Weasthawk1062

Freshman
Aug 5, 2026
110
86
28
Lol. Ohio Kids playing their butts off and this coach is not using timeouts at mid field before half. FUCAN PUSSEY
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawkedup
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Our final word on Clemson and Miami
  2. 02 On3 Football Report: Presidents from Clemson, Florida State, Miami, UNC request House make changes to PCSA
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Tiger Illustrated's Clemson - Miami Forecast
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Talent in Town: The scoop on Clemson's big recruiting weekend
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football A fair question to ask about Clemson Football ahead of its showdown with No. 4 Miami