Nebraska isn't a real member of the Big Ten.I like that conference affiliation isn’t a factor in who you cheer for. I’m never cheering for Miami just because they’re in our joke of a conference.
Touché. I could say the same for Miami.Nebraska isn't a real member of the Big Ten.
Lol. Ohio Kids playing their butts off and this coach is not using timeouts at mid field before half. FUCAN PUSSEY
Ohio coach is a massive pussey. First play they gained 8 yards with two TOs left.Some terrible coaching from both teams to end the half here. Nebraska going for it then Ohio basically running the clock out. I don’t get it at all.
Tiger Illustrated Football
A fair question to ask about Clemson Football ahead of its showdown with No. 4 Miami
Tiger Illustrated Football
Thursday Clemson Football Insider
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage