Let's go Virginia

Jan 10, 2015
19,357
33,115
62
I hate VA’s style, but almost every team that plays them struggles to score 50-60 pts in a game. I don’t ever want that style at UK, but you gotta give it to Bennett in his defense.
He definitely dictates how a game will be played!
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
UVA calls a timeout to draw up a play for the little PG to drive and try to shoot over Carey??!!!!

The Trey Jones throws up a prayer and gets a Goaltend call.:(:(:(
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Good thing this game isn't in Duke or that been a charge.

Now just got it in and hit FT's
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,173
35,206
113
One thing I do agree with Dukie V on, I despise the alternate possession rule on a tie up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'