Let's go Virginia

Jan 10, 2015
19,356
33,104
62
I hate VA’s style, but almost every team that plays them struggles to score 50-60 pts in a game. I don’t ever want that style at UK, but you gotta give it to Bennett in his defense.
He definitely dictates how a game will be played!
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
UVA calls a timeout to draw up a play for the little PG to drive and try to shoot over Carey??!!!!

The Trey Jones throws up a prayer and gets a Goaltend call.:(:(:(
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Good thing this game isn't in Duke or that been a charge.

Now just got it in and hit FT's
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,167
35,201
113
One thing I do agree with Dukie V on, I despise the alternate possession rule on a tie up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  3. 03 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama