Let's go Virginia

Jan 10, 2015
19,357
33,112
62
I hate VA’s style, but almost every team that plays them struggles to score 50-60 pts in a game. I don’t ever want that style at UK, but you gotta give it to Bennett in his defense.
He definitely dictates how a game will be played!
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
UVA calls a timeout to draw up a play for the little PG to drive and try to shoot over Carey??!!!!

The Trey Jones throws up a prayer and gets a Goaltend call.:(:(:(
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Good thing this game isn't in Duke or that been a charge.

Now just got it in and hit FT's
 

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,170
35,204
113
One thing I do agree with Dukie V on, I despise the alternate possession rule on a tie up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report