Lets honor TSUN BearHunter, with: Cool Interactions with Famous Athletes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
Pretty much.

I knew I was in trouble when the lady brought his food out, to go, and it was in about 6 bags. It ended up being about $50.

SignalToNoise

Aug 22, 2012
Gave Fletcher Cox a fist bump just a few days before the NFL Draft.

Any other athletes striving for that first round pick can feel free to schedule an appointment with me.

Last edited:

Longmire

Aug 22, 2012
Johnie Cooks let my kids wear his Super Bowl ring and hold his replica Super Bowl trophy while wearing his giants helmet! Boom TSUNBearhunter!

FlabLoser

Aug 20, 2006
I held the step ladder while our basketball team cut down the nets at The Hump after beating Shaq and LSU for the SEC regular season title.

Buford T. Justice

Nov 17, 2008
Shared an elevator with Bubba Smith in the 80's in Jackson

He was in town for some event Miller Light was doing (remember he was in the Less Filling Tastes Great commercials). He was also in Police Academy and Stroker Ace.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Shot pool and drank beer all night at CJ's in Columbus with Kent Hull,.....

Will Wolford, Thurman Thomas, Steve Tasker, Andre Reed and Darryl Talley.

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
Shaq didn't play that day. And my two feet were the first student ones on the court as the clock wound down. Check the tape!

Maroon90

Sep 23, 2009
Stole ball from Chancellor Nichols and finished the layup at the other end in a pickup game at Tin Gym.

TeedOff

Jun 5, 2007
Played billiards -w- Carlos Perez as my partner for 3 nights in the lobby of some Ritsy LA hotel we were both staying in. Didn't know who he was until he told me he couldn't play the 4th night because he had to pitch...

TheDawgOfWar

Aug 22, 2012
I sat beside Rodney Stowers in class and he promptly told me I was sitting in Mark Woodards seat... I moved....

FISHDAWG

Dec 27, 2009
I used to party with a guy from Ellisville that doubled for Elvis in his movies

OzarkaNSW

Jul 12, 2010
Absolutely killed it with Fred Smooth several times

After the bar in Starkville, we sipped Miller High Life and hit on young girls, just like the good ol days

MStateFan22

Aug 30, 2010
When i was a kid a Minnesota Vikings player gave me his autograph after

I told my dad (6'4" 230ish) that the guy standing behind him in line was bigger than he was. Was in Meridian buying some bait to go fishing. Don't remember his name.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I got dunked on by Marcus Campbell in a pickup game. I may have been the only person he actually dunked on during his time as MSU.

archdog

Aug 22, 2012
The best man in my wedding beat Bo Outlaw in the free throw game at Jillians in Memphis.
I played golf with Jonathan Bender's high school basketball coach.
Shane Powers almost hit me with his car. He said, "Sorry Bra"

jwbigcreek

Feb 26, 2008
Had American History with Kenny Rogers (yes, the Cam guy), Elvis Butler, Fred Hadley's brother (track), & some other big ugly. Kenny was reasonably bright (for a football player) & used to give Elvis **** about his dumb answers. Also had circuits with RJ McKenna & a lab with Steve King (pitcher).

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Helped George White with his statics homework back in 2000.

Pissed in the Kang's toilet in his house (had a friend who dogsat for Peggy Sherrill).

Caddied for Brett Favre, Dan Marino, and Jon Gruden when they were checking out Ole Waverly.

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
I once sold two pizzas to Ted DiBiase at the Little Caesar's in Clinton, MS. He paid cash money, said thanks, and left.

Greatness, bitches.

Stoli Dan

Aug 23, 2012
Was in school with Charles Rhodes when we were kids. He ripped me off for five bucks on a fake Michael Jordan rookie card.

SidneyBurger

Oct 18, 2012
I touched Diamond Dallas Page's arm when he ran through the crowd at a taping of WCW Thunder in Memphis. He proceeded to whip somebody's ***.

LiterallyPolice

Dec 15, 2011
Partied with Jerry Rice in Starkville back when I was at State. It was a house party and as we were walking up someone stopped us and said "Jerry Rice is in there. Be cool". He was a nice guy. Was having a good time like everyone else.

Was up in CT near Bristol (ESPN HQ) a couple years back for work. My team had just finished a project and was drinking a little bit (a lot). At about 2am, Four of us had shut down the hotel bar and were drinking some Coors Lights in the lobby near the closed restaurant. I see a tall guy with a familiar face walk over to the restaurant and peer in. I was pretty drunk, so I just stood up and said "HEY. you're famous. What's your name.". He said "Keyshawn". I said "Keyshawn Johnson! Come drink a beer with us. I want to tell my friends I drank a Coors Light with Keyshawn Johnson." in probably slurred speech. He said no thanks, but came over and chatted for a couple minutes. Where you from, what brings you to town, etc. Nice guy.

I sat next to Ontario Harper in Econ. Right before the tourney, I said "Hey man, ESPN has y'all picked as a sleeper into the final four". He said "We gotta worry about Butler first". And we all know what happened.

waterboy35

Oct 19, 2012
I threw an alley oop to Kodi Augustus on a fast break in a pickup game at the Sanderson once. I also emphaticaly swatted a Baxter Price layup attempt against the wall behind the goal and nailed the game winning jumper on an assist from Phil Turner in the same game once. That particular game featured Turner, Price, Riley Benock, and seven non-athletic white kids; Baxter was about the 8th best player on the floor.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
I met Mark Cooper, of Hangin with Mr. Cooper fame, in the Atlanta airport. While working at the Augusta National during The Masters Tournament as a litter boy in High School, I met Bill 17'n Murray and he signed my Yellow Litter hat.

I lost that hat. But TSUNBearhunter is losing the pissing contest.

And neither one of these guys is an athlete...I'm an idiot.

Last edited:

Wooly17er

Dec 15, 2011
I think I was at that Jerry Rice Party...

I remember he was getting all touchy-feely with some little frat guy's girlfriend. It was good though, because the fella took it like a champ...I mean, Jerry Rice thought his gf was hot. All was good. Not sure if we're talking about the same party...but cool story broseph.

Speaking of that girl Jerry had his eyes on...I don't remember her name, but she was the biggest Ray Ray Bivens fan I've ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.