Linebackers

Maccmaine12

Joined Oct 19, 2020
Dec 18, 2020
1,989
3,218
113
I believe SC signed one of the best linebacker class in the country from an ability standpoint. If you watched Dylan, Wendell, and Johnson will be in the NFL for a very long time. This staff is doing a nice job with recruiting on all levels. Once the transfer portal chaos get figured out, I can see SC being a top 12 team in the future.
 

Deleted11512

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2023
4,985
3,954
113
I believe SC signed one of the best linebacker class in the country from an ability standpoint. If you watched Dylan, Wendell, and Johnson will be in the NFL for a very long time. This staff is doing a nice job with recruiting on all levels. Once the transfer portal chaos get figured out, I can see SC being a top 12 team in the future.
I agree. Gregory and Johnson are going to great!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Grading the Gamecocks' performance in overtime loss to Kentucky
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football The Thirty-Minute Disasters Deciding South Carolina Football Games
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football What ESPN's Football Power Index thinks of South Carolina's 2-3 start
  5. 05 GamecockCentral How South Carolina's defense stacks up statistically compares to the rest of the SEC