Linebackers

Maccmaine12

Joined Oct 19, 2020
Dec 18, 2020
1,989
3,218
113
I believe SC signed one of the best linebacker class in the country from an ability standpoint. If you watched Dylan, Wendell, and Johnson will be in the NFL for a very long time. This staff is doing a nice job with recruiting on all levels. Once the transfer portal chaos get figured out, I can see SC being a top 12 team in the future.
 

Deleted11512

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2023
4,985
3,954
113
I believe SC signed one of the best linebacker class in the country from an ability standpoint. If you watched Dylan, Wendell, and Johnson will be in the NFL for a very long time. This staff is doing a nice job with recruiting on all levels. Once the transfer portal chaos get figured out, I can see SC being a top 12 team in the future.
I agree. Gregory and Johnson are going to great!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Analytics Corner: Measuring South Carolina's 'intangible' issues
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football What South Carolina's offensive transfers have provided in 2026
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football Key Players for the South Carolina Offense vs. Florida
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Triple threat: Vicari Swain getting shot to make impact for Gamecocks on offense
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Three players to know for South Carolina's next opponent, the Florida Gators