Linebackers

Maccmaine12

Joined Oct 19, 2020
Dec 18, 2020
1,989
3,218
113
I believe SC signed one of the best linebacker class in the country from an ability standpoint. If you watched Dylan, Wendell, and Johnson will be in the NFL for a very long time. This staff is doing a nice job with recruiting on all levels. Once the transfer portal chaos get figured out, I can see SC being a top 12 team in the future.
 

Deleted11512

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2023
4,985
3,954
113
I believe SC signed one of the best linebacker class in the country from an ability standpoint. If you watched Dylan, Wendell, and Johnson will be in the NFL for a very long time. This staff is doing a nice job with recruiting on all levels. Once the transfer portal chaos get figured out, I can see SC being a top 12 team in the future.
I agree. Gregory and Johnson are going to great!
 
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Carolina Confidential - Final thoughts on South Carolina vs. Florida
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Three keys to a South Carolina win over Florida
  3. 03 TheBigSpur Football South Carolina's Top Players are Making Critical Mistakes at Bad Times
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football Behind Enemy Lines: Florida reporter breaks down Gators ahead of South Carolina game
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football Advanced stats of the week ahead of South Carolina-Florida: Bad pass defenses