I personally don't believe he incited any erections for the record but I wouldn't be shocked if that's in the impeachment files
Chuck is a robot.....no clue how he didn't pull a Saturday Night LIve and start cracking up.
I personally don't believe he incited any erections for the record but I wouldn't be shocked if that's in the impeachment files
Chuck is a robot.....no clue how he didn't pull a Saturday Night LIve and start cracking up.
Dude. You really want to get into gaffs of speech when we had Incoherent Brain Dump as prez for 4 years?
Tiger Illustrated Football
A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
Tiger Illustrated Football
Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson loses linebacker commitment