LOL @ Chuck Schumer

dpic73

Heisman
Jul 27, 2005
35,386
32,472
113
I personally don't believe he incited any erections for the record but I wouldn't be shocked if that's in the impeachment files

Chuck is a robot.....no clue how he didn't pull a Saturday Night LIve and start cracking up.

He'd need a doctor, an implant and some powerful drugs to incite an erection at his age 😂
 

iceheart08

Heisman
Sep 1, 2005
14,237
23,909
113
I personally don't believe he incited any erections for the record but I wouldn't be shocked if that's in the impeachment files

Chuck is a robot.....no clue how he didn't pull a Saturday Night LIve and start cracking up.

i see a little smirk there at the end, ha
 

clemsontiger02

Heisman
Oct 5, 2004
11,271
45,615
113
Dude. You really want to get into gaffs of speech when we had Incoherent Brain Dump as prez for 4 years?

I don't see it as an either/or situation. A U.S. Senator accidentally said "erection" on the Senate floor. That doesn't suddenly become un-funny to me just because Trump also said stupid ****.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson outclassed by No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson runs into too much firepower from No. 4 Miami in 41-13 loss
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson - Miami Postgame Notes
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney Postgame News Conference & Player Interviews
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Read our subscribers' comments during and after Clemson's loss to Miami