Made @EmptySeatsPics again

linzalonic

Senior
Apr 28, 2003
1,011
412
0
Don't ask twitter to give you the full story. How about a pic from an hour later when most seats were full?
 

shields

Heisman
Aug 5, 2002
80,154
18,100
113
I thought about turning around but I made it safely. Was not easy getting there.
 

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
Im in this pic. Not sure if im supposed to be proud or not.

@MGSA--are you the student that wears the 52 bb jersey?
 

RUfinal4

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2006
15,759
1,931
0
There were major delays with an ice storm. I think I saw a tweet that Mack's family was delayed in the storm and were not their by tip-off.
 

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
Is higgins the student? who is the student that was posting about being in the riot squad? For some reason i thought it was the OP.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard