Made @EmptySeatsPics again

linzalonic

Senior
Apr 28, 2003
1,011
412
0
Don't ask twitter to give you the full story. How about a pic from an hour later when most seats were full?
 

shields

Heisman
Aug 5, 2002
80,156
18,108
113
I thought about turning around but I made it safely. Was not easy getting there.
 

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
Im in this pic. Not sure if im supposed to be proud or not.

@MGSA--are you the student that wears the 52 bb jersey?
 

RUfinal4

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2006
15,759
1,931
0
There were major delays with an ice storm. I think I saw a tweet that Mack's family was delayed in the storm and were not their by tip-off.
 

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
Is higgins the student? who is the student that was posting about being in the riot squad? For some reason i thought it was the OP.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games
  2. 02 The Knight Report Greg Schiano Presser Recap + Early Thoughts on Indiana - TKR Pod
  3. 03 The Knight Report Four-Star Forward Brandon Woodard commits to Rutgers Basketball
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Wrestling's Newest Star Anthony Knox Addresses His Past and Looks Ahead
  5. 05 The Knight Report Full 2026-27 Rutgers Wrestling Schedule Released