Made @EmptySeatsPics again

linzalonic

Senior
Apr 28, 2003
1,011
412
0
Don't ask twitter to give you the full story. How about a pic from an hour later when most seats were full?
 

shields

Heisman
Aug 5, 2002
80,156
18,109
113
I thought about turning around but I made it safely. Was not easy getting there.
 

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
Im in this pic. Not sure if im supposed to be proud or not.

@MGSA--are you the student that wears the 52 bb jersey?
 

RUfinal4

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2006
15,759
1,931
0
There were major delays with an ice storm. I think I saw a tweet that Mack's family was delayed in the storm and were not their by tip-off.
 

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
Is higgins the student? who is the student that was posting about being in the riot squad? For some reason i thought it was the OP.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  3. 03 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
  4. 04 The Knight Report Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
  5. 05 The Knight Report Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana