Made @EmptySeatsPics again

linzalonic

Senior
Apr 28, 2003
1,011
412
0
Don't ask twitter to give you the full story. How about a pic from an hour later when most seats were full?
 

shields

Heisman
Aug 5, 2002
80,154
18,102
113
I thought about turning around but I made it safely. Was not easy getting there.
 

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
Im in this pic. Not sure if im supposed to be proud or not.

@MGSA--are you the student that wears the 52 bb jersey?
 

RUfinal4

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2006
15,759
1,931
0
There were major delays with an ice storm. I think I saw a tweet that Mack's family was delayed in the storm and were not their by tip-off.
 

bscharf

Freshman
Sep 11, 2014
319
61
0
Is higgins the student? who is the student that was posting about being in the riot squad? For some reason i thought it was the OP.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four