Malik

new era cat

Senior
Apr 7, 2007
41,974
972
0


"Willis is in big trouble after this loss, man!"
 

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,457
46,442
90
I figure his buddy on the Florida team was jaw jacking at him and he was smiling and giving it back to him.

I don't know, I doubt he thought losing was funny. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he did.

But I'm having a hard time getting worked up over it.
 

brianpoe

Heisman
Mar 25, 2009
27,769
21,825
113
I was laughing most of the second half.

Better than crying or getting really, really mad and unable to debate actual effort, effectiveness and coaching without trashing kids and calling for firings...


 

BourbonBalz

All-American
Mar 5, 2005
11,430
9,235
0
Even with the bad shot selection at times, Monk has been one of my favorites. He fell several notches tonight with that attitude. It just shows a lack of character and the fact that winning isn't that important to him. I played sports and I was never in a jovial mood when I was getting beat, much less getting embarrassed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 144catfan

Conn501

Senior
Nov 26, 2005
2,052
631
0
May seem extreme, but he clearly does not care one bit about playing for the team. He just wants to make it to draft day and move on. Fine, but let's move on now and put someone in who actually gives a damn. This team is finished either way. I'd rather watch someone who gives everything...
 

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
It's disgusting and he shouldn't even play next game. I mean that, I'd bench his *** so fast his head would spin.

Anyone who's ever played sports in life knows what this is. When I was losing in baseball or football in middle school, high, or college, Will Farrell in the flesh could not get a grin. I hated it.

He doesn't hate it.
 

Aike

Heisman
Mar 17, 2002
75,457
46,442
90
I was laughing most of the second half.

Better than crying or getting really, really mad and unable to debate actual effort, effectiveness and coaching without trashing kids and calling for firings...



I felt the same way. Tonight was a hot mess. You only hope this is the rock bottom it takes to get their attention.

I had hoped that digging out the Georgia game would do the trick, but no such luck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: brianpoe

kevcat

Heisman
Feb 26, 2007
27,686
32,625
0
May seem extreme, but he clearly does not care one bit about playing for the team. He just wants to make it to draft day and move on. Fine, but let's move on now and put someone in who actually gives a damn. This team is finished either way. I'd rather watch someone who gives everything...
He seems to take losing in humiliating fashion way too easy.
See if he finds sitting on the bench permanately amusing.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals