He's actually losing millions right now. He's already dropped about 10 spots and the way he's playing he'll fall out of the top 20 by the time the draft gets here.I'm 19 today and will be a multi millionaire in 6 months!
"People gonna make a mountain out of a molehill after seeing this"
On twitter, they're saying the UF student section was singing happy birthday and he laughed at that.
Fair enough.
I have everybody fooled. I can't guard my shadow and I couldn't care less I look like a fool against a half assed Florida team.
I was laughing most of the second half.
Better than crying or getting really, really mad and unable to debate actual effort, effectiveness and coaching without trashing kids and calling for firings...
![]()
Can't wait to see what the backstabbers on rafters are posting about us
He seems to take losing in humiliating fashion way too easy.May seem extreme, but he clearly does not care one bit about playing for the team. He just wants to make it to draft day and move on. Fine, but let's move on now and put someone in who actually gives a damn. This team is finished either way. I'd rather watch someone who gives everything...
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!