You’re going to have to run this unofficial looking score past @hawkeyetraveler before I can, in good conscience, hand out a like…960
100 97 98 95 94
Same. I got luckyish on last one too. Pure guess, I didn’t know exactly where the country was.www.maptap.gg May 19
9393
99
99
73
Final score: 900
Very lucky on 4th. I had zero clue where any of these cities were but except for last knew county /territory.
1069 - signed @LuciousBDragon1001
![]()
1069 - signed @LuciousBDragon
1069 - signed @LuciousBDragon
As good as that gif is, it doesn't fully capture one of the best scenes in Simpson's history:
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
Tiger Illustrated Football
TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line