How does something like this happen. Surely, the powers that be can hear she sounds like she has peanut butter stuck to her retainer. Turrable
I’m going to have to mute this broadcast today....
How does something like this happen. Surely, the powers that be can hear she sounds like she has peanut butter stuck to her retainer. Turrable
I agree she knows her stuff better than many they put on there.I actually enjoyed her commentary more than most.
She chose a job that accentuates her disability. If u had no arms you wouldn't chose to play bball. Theyre just saying its hard to listen to. Its called truth. So freakin sensitive
No no no no. Her commentary was terrible. I finally turned off the broadcast and turned on tune in. You could tell the other woman was embarrassed to be a part of it. Her content was bad. Reguardless if she sounded like Lou holtz’s illegitimate daughter. Terrible
How do you get hired as an announcer when you have a speech impediment? It's pretty bad.
TuneIn app
Yeah. Let's make fun of someone who grew up with a pretty bad hearing deficit! I enjoy listening to Tamika and think she is one of the better analysts. I'd rather have her than Kara Lawson or Doris Burke.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four