I want to see if Golden does as well without Haugh and Condon. I wonder if he’ll go to UNC or the NBA.
Imagine simping for Barneythe odds of your account being Mitch"s Alt goes up everyday.
I dislike Tenessee more than you but the refs did not save Tennessee. Defense saved Tennessee. Defense is what put us out of the tournament and most loses this year. Pope can't spell DEFENSE. If we can't play a tough man defense we will NEVER return to a competitive team in the SEC much less the country. UVA has a great defense as well. I would say we would have 8 more wins this year if we had Tennessee or UVA's defense.Tennessee saved by the referees
He is on fumes. He never comes outSturtz hasn't played all that well to end the game
Yep … another Pope WHIFFwe went after that guy, right? got Jelly instead I guess
KSR Football
LSU opens as a two-score favorite in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky now projected to win seven games by ESPN FPI (with a shot at the CFP)
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky Football is 4-1
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium