I want to see if Golden does as well without Haugh and Condon. I wonder if he’ll go to UNC or the NBA.
Imagine simping for Barneythe odds of your account being Mitch"s Alt goes up everyday.
I dislike Tenessee more than you but the refs did not save Tennessee. Defense saved Tennessee. Defense is what put us out of the tournament and most loses this year. Pope can't spell DEFENSE. If we can't play a tough man defense we will NEVER return to a competitive team in the SEC much less the country. UVA has a great defense as well. I would say we would have 8 more wins this year if we had Tennessee or UVA's defense.Tennessee saved by the referees
He is on fumes. He never comes outSturtz hasn't played all that well to end the game
Yep … another Pope WHIFFwe went after that guy, right? got Jelly instead I guess
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU