I want to see if Golden does as well without Haugh and Condon. I wonder if he’ll go to UNC or the NBA.
Imagine simping for Barneythe odds of your account being Mitch"s Alt goes up everyday.
I dislike Tenessee more than you but the refs did not save Tennessee. Defense saved Tennessee. Defense is what put us out of the tournament and most loses this year. Pope can't spell DEFENSE. If we can't play a tough man defense we will NEVER return to a competitive team in the SEC much less the country. UVA has a great defense as well. I would say we would have 8 more wins this year if we had Tennessee or UVA's defense.Tennessee saved by the referees
He is on fumes. He never comes outSturtz hasn't played all that well to end the game
Yep … another Pope WHIFFwe went after that guy, right? got Jelly instead I guess
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show