Newman

tncatsfan

Redshirt
Dec 31, 2002
1,356
21
0
 

tncatsfan

Redshirt
Dec 31, 2002
1,356
21
0
"I could listen to you talk about mail all day"

"I'll let you in on a little secret...zip codes are meaningless"
 

TheTruCatsFan

Senior
Mar 21, 2007
53,386
971
0
Yes, I admit I was speeding, but it was to save a man's life. A close friend. An innocent person who wanted nothing more out of life than to love, to be loved, and to be a banker.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's Postgame Celebration after beating No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Hall, Reid, Evans & other recruits: what Kentucky's biggest night in years means for its 2027 & 2028 classes
  3. 03 KSR Football Everybody on College Gameday picked LSU over Kentucky. Will Stein remembered
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky makes history in overtime win vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Knocks Off No. 10 LSU in Overtime 35-34