Newman

tncatsfan

Redshirt
Dec 31, 2002
1,356
21
0
 

tncatsfan

Redshirt
Dec 31, 2002
1,356
21
0
"I could listen to you talk about mail all day"

"I'll let you in on a little secret...zip codes are meaningless"
 

TheTruCatsFan

Senior
Mar 21, 2007
53,386
971
0
Yes, I admit I was speeding, but it was to save a man's life. A close friend. An innocent person who wanted nothing more out of life than to love, to be loved, and to be a banker.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
  2. 02 KSR KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky has the fourth-best resume in college football, now projected to win eight
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"