Not a good look for Mater Dei or Coach Rollinson

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
All of this verbose commentary coming from a person who got their sorry *** ran out of Wolf's Blog by BruinRob/Owns. Hey Pudly, give it a rest o.k. You're not a lawyer so stop trying to sound like one. The fact of the matter is that Mater Dei and Rollinson possibly orchestrated a coverup to protect the brand. Why do you think the CIF-SS is not sanctioning them when it is clear that they can? Because the Mater Dei brand carries too much weight.
I got run from nowhere. Maybe link where and when owns ran anyone off.
And again you’ve got nothing but conspiracy theories working here, maybe they bought off the DA too.

silversprint

Aug 24, 2017
Negative, you're out of touch and can't grasp what I'm saying.

Now for the umpteenth time...

1. Rolo handled this situation the wrong way.
2. Kid who caused the injuries should've been punished.

And here's what I've said in every post in this thread and my main point.

3. This was an isolated incident and not some kind of gang initiaton or rite of passage like the attorney or the author would lead you to believe. I say this because "Ritual" is in the headline and loosely thrown around in the article without any evidence to back it up. The transcript of the incident clearly shows both kids playing a game until it becomes an actual fight and the smaller kid is hurt. The author presenting this as hazing, bullying or a ritual is talking out of his *** at best.

I have no relation to Mater Dei or coach Rolo. I don't care what they do moving forward. I do see the author taking a few liberties to make the story worse than what it actually is.
How is it an isolated incident when everyone involved says this has been happening regularly between members of the football team?

The fact is a bunch of irresponsible adults ignored it until someone was seriously hurt. That is negligent and stupid behavior. That's why all these administrators tried to hide it. It's an easy lawsuit to win for any competent attorney.

They are screwed because it is not a football injury and their liability insurance doesn't cover negligence.

TrojanGiftHorse

Jan 31, 2018
How is it an isolated incident when everyone involved says this has been happening regularly between members of the football team?

The fact is a bunch of irresponsible adults ignored it until someone was seriously hurt. That is negligent and stupid behavior. That's why all these administrators tried to hide it. It's an easy lawsuit to win for any competent attorney.

They are screwed because it is not a football injury and their liability insurance doesn't cover negligence.

^^^This. I have to think there's a big settlement coming.

4heisman

Aug 24, 2017

Horse play was happening reguarly. Concussions and broken noses not so much. Find me another article where there was a similar situation going on at Mater Dei. I'll wait.

Reactions: Pudly76

Latest posts