Not a good look for Mater Dei or Coach Rollinson

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Steve Beuerlein is 56 years old! Jesus Christ How freaking old are you?
Man, I feel sorry for your parents or Grandparents. Do they know how much you hate old people? Or do they even talk to you? Can’t say I blame them if they don’t.

Plus, you’re dumb.

Not a good combination.

I’ve also learned one thing in all my years on these boards. Once somebody pulls the age card, they’re basically waving a surrender flag, because their opinions and arguments have nowhere else to go.

The reason I say you’re dumb, is because you don’t even realize that she could have been 5 years old when Steve Buerlein was at Servite.

I’m not White Knighting for Veebs, she’s plenty capable of defending herself, but appears to be attempting to be above the fray. I have had my disagreements with her over the years, especially in regards to politics, but I’ve learned one thing in all that time, if you’re going to argue or debate with her, you better have your Isht together. It’s pretty obvious you don’t, because if you did, you’d actually bring something substantive to the discourse.

Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight, sonny. And don’t be a stalker.

Unless, that’s all you got, then, I guess just be your normal trifling self.

Peete2Affholter

Aug 24, 2017
Dang - Steve Buerlein?

[Obi-wan voice] "Now that’s a name I've not heard in a long time - a looong time."

Disown because he played for ND as well as Da Raiduhs.

As far as hazing rituals in sports (and especially in football) - I recall some years ago seeing on TV a local high school where the tradition was that, at the end of summer training camp, (or it might have been Hell Week) - each senior was allowed to pick one underclassmen, and get to ritually run him over.

All participants were in full pads, and the one to get run over was holding a large blocking pad in front of him, and he had what appeared to be the pole vaulting mat behind him (so clearly the object was to ensure as much safety as could be wrought for that event). Then, the senior could take a long running start and basically ram full speed into his chosen underclassman. I thought it was well, interesting, to say the least.

The TV commentator snarkily said, "Well, maybe that's why they were 1-9 last year." Hahahaha

Reactions: Canyon.usc

Trojan Jockstrap

Aug 24, 2017
Man, I feel sorry for your parents or Grandparents. Do they know how much you hate old people? Or do they even talk to you? Can’t say I blame them if they don’t.

Plus, you’re dumb.

Not a good combination.

I’ve also learned one thing in all my years on these boards. Once somebody pulls the age card, they’re basically waving a surrender flag, because their opinions and arguments have nowhere else to go.

The reason I say you’re dumb, is because you don’t even realize that she could have been 5 years old when Steve Buerlein was at Servite.

I’m not White Knighting for Veebs, she’s plenty capable of defending herself, but appears to be attempting to be above the fray. I have had my disagreements with her over the years, especially in regards to politics, but I’ve learned one thing in all that time, if you’re going to argue or debate with her, you better have your Isht together. It’s pretty obvious you don’t, because if you did, you’d actually bring something substantive to the discourse.

Don’t bring a knife to a gunfight, sonny. And don’t be a stalker.

Unless, that’s all you got, then, I guess just be your normal trifling self.
So Steve Buerlein spoke to a five year old about Hazing ?

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017
Mater Dei plays Serra, is my understanding, in two weeks.

here are all the brackets, state brackets haven’t been announced pending tonight’s games..

Eh Bruddah Pudly, Thanxs for da good info. Dang, the NSCIF & Central CIF brackets are too confusing vs. SSCIF & San Diego CIF. My contention and gripe for the State Bowl Championships, the top 5 bowls games, over the years the NSCIF have been manipulating their brackets and placing their top teams in the Open, D1, D2, D3, D4 games. Look at our SSCIF Open bracket only one of them goes to the State Championships (not fair). The SSCIF Open bracket are filled with the top rankings state HS teams and yet only 1 will end up in State, that is BS. This year, Servite, Centennial, St John Bosco are highly ranked in the State and even in the Nation are out, that is crazy. That's sad...

I say screw with the NSCIF manipulating their brackets and how they select their team representatives. The CIF should select who goes to State by pure state rankings for that year and play off results. Just like the NCAA college system (CFB rankings). The NSCIF and CSCIF bracketing and how they selection teams is BS.

I respect NSCIF and CSCIF FB teams, they play X-lent FB. Shoot the entire California HS play outstanding FB. But, I think the very best teams should end up in the State Championships...

Last edited:

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
That’s not what she said. Further evidence of your lack of…………………cognitive intelligence. She never even implied that she spoke with Steve Buerlein.
She clearly said she knows someone who played WR at Servite with Buerlein.

She’s also, I assume has either discussed the issue with that person, before or after this report came out.

But don’t let your ageism get in the way of your pitiful reading comprehension.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Eh Bruddah Pudly, Thanxs for da good info. Dang, the NSCIF & Central CIF brackets are too confusing vs. SSCIF & San Diego CIF. My contention and gripe for the State Bowl Championships, the top 5 bowls games, over the years the NSCIF have been manipulating their brackets and placing their top teams in the Open, D1, D2, D3, D4 games. Look at our SSCIF Open bracket only one of them goes to the State Championships (not fair). The SSCIF Open bracket are filled with the top rankings state HS teams and yet only 1 will end up in State, that is BS. This year, Servite, Centennial, St John Bosco are highly ranked in the State and even in the Nation are out, that is crazy. That's sad...

I say screw with the NSCIF manipulating their brackets and how they select their team representatives. The CIF should select who goes to State by pure state rankings for that year and play off results. Just like the NCAA college system (CFB rankings). The NSCIF and CCIF bracketing and how they selection teams is BS.

I respect NSCIF and CCIF FB teams, they play X-lent FB. Shoot the entire California HS play outstanding FB. But, I think the very best teams should end up in the State Championships...
My friend, the Open Division in the state bracket is a single game. The other brackets have two games (semis and finals). We are lucky to be able to watch such talented teams playing locally.
I love high school football.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
I’ve suspected you a half wit for quite some time, but I was wrong. You’re a complete idiot. You have nothing better to do than pick on women? Wow, what a toughie. 💋

Trojan Jockstrap

Aug 24, 2017
I’ve suspected you a half wit for quite some time, but I was wrong. You’re a complete idiot. You have nothing better to do than pick on women? Wow, what a toughie. 💋
Coming from the guy that made a joke about special needs kids.I’ve found your handle on multiple websites. I’m getting close

Trojan Jockstrap

Aug 24, 2017
That’s not what she said. Further evidence of your lack of…………………cognitive intelligence. She never even implied that she spoke with Steve Buerlein.
She clearly said she knows someone who played WR at Servite with Buerlein.

She’s also, I assume has either discussed the issue with that person, before or after this report came out.

But don’t let your ageism get in the way of your pitiful reading comprehension.
Shut up old man your dementia is acting up. Instead of playing attorney for Mrs know it all you should be searching for an assisted living facility

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Coming from the guy that made a joke about special needs kids.I’ve found your handle on multiple websites. I’m getting close
Ooh… online threats…. My handle is the same on all websites, unlike you who hide behind multiple names.
You think your threats in any way make you a tough guy? What a piece of work.💋

4heisman

Aug 24, 2017
The Joker Popcorn GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Pudly76

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
Shut up old man your dementia is acting up. Instead of playing attorney for Mrs know it all you should be searching for an assisted living facility
See what I mean. You get destroyed based on what’s actually on the page and you immediately go all agey. But I’ll play.. Say I do have dementia, just for argument sake. Does the fact that I’m absolutely dismantling you in the thread, say more about myself, or you?

Have a nice day, lol.

• Haha

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
See what I mean. You get destroyed based on what’s actually on the page and you immediately go all agey. But I’ll play.. Say I do have dementia, just for argument sake. Does the fact that I’m absolutely dismantling you in the thread, say more about myself, or you?

Have a nice day, lol.
Hahaha‼️

Low hanging fruit…

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017
My friend, the Open Division in the state bracket is a single game. The other brackets have two games (semis and finals). We are lucky to be able to watch such talented teams playing locally.
I love high school football.

Bruddah, When will the 13 State Bowl games are being announced, teams from N vs S selected?

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
You’re not dismantling anyone. You brought up Steve Buerlein was playing when she was five years old and I said I doubt he would have talked to a five year old about hazing. Your dementia is in full swing when you look at your cheerleader Pudly and treat him like your wife
First, I didn’t bring up Steve or her age… that was someone else. You’re having your normal mid morning meltdown, eh?? 🤯
Ah, now you go even lower making homophobic references, like that makes you better or smarter than anyone. You’re as dumb as a box of raisins.💋

TrojanHorse

Aug 24, 2017
unlike you who hide behind multiple names.
There are a few "names" on this board that have consistently added very little to productive conversations and whose only purpose appears to be provocative. It's really not worth arguing with these folks as you are guaranteed not to get through and the argument itself is really what they seem to look forward to.

TrojanHorse

Aug 24, 2017

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
I am capable. However, there is no "win" for me in engaging with that poster so I haven't. Stalkers don't improve their behavior with attention. I do however, appreciate your responses in this thread.

FTR, the WR is not BB, if that's who you might have been thinking about. I don't want to say who it is but BB was a RB at Marina. He didn't play bodies either.

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
I am capable. However, there is no "win" for me in engaging with that poster so I haven't. Stalkers don't improve their behavior with attention. I do however, appreciate your responses in this thread.

FTR, the WR is not BB, if that's who you might have been thinking about. I don't want to say who it is but BB was a RB at Marina. He didn't play bodies either.
Veebs, I know exactly who the WR from Servite is. I have a great memory.

Reactions: uscvball

BlemBlam

Aug 24, 2017
You’re not dismantling anyone. You brought up Steve Buerlein was playing when she was five years old and I said I doubt he would have talked to a five year old about hazing. Your dementia is in full swing when you look at your cheerleader Pudly and treat him like your wife
Uhm, I think when you are getting confused about which person you are trying to talk to, you’ve been systematically and thoroughly dismantled.

But to be concise, you are the one who brought up Steve Buerlein, not me. Making the I’ll advised and false assumption that anyone who knew him, must be at least as old as he is, or even older. It’s just not so. What if she was 5 years old and that WR that played with Buerlein was her big brother, or older cousin. Once again, she never implied she knew Steve Buerlein.

You don’t even make sense. You just aren’t very smart.

You should change your user name to Mickey DisMantled.

See what I did there? Freaking clever, eh?

• Haha

4heisman

Aug 24, 2017

Vball, this is relevant because? I never mentioned Servite or any players from the 70's. Anyone including you can check my comments this thread.

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020

Thankfully there’s an Ignore feature on these boards. I’m going to use it now. I have a very low tolerance for trolls.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Vball, this is relevant because? I never mentioned Servite or any players from the 70's. Anyone including you can check my comments this thread.
I've moved on from that. I made the comment to blem really, because he knows who I'm talking about.

4heisman

Aug 24, 2017
I've moved on from that. I made the comment to blem really, because he knows who I'm talking about.
Because you were wrong and couldn't simply say "Sorry I thought you said _____________, but I was wrong/confused". C'mon Vball, do better.

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017
Nah, Veebs is handling Jockstrap da right way. Man, this is one Pupule dude. For sure, he will never be considered a Bruddah around here...

Last edited:

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017
I believe today, maybe tomorrow

Bruddah Pudly76, Check out these brackets from the NS and CS teams. Man, again it proves my point how they stack up, place, spread out their best teams into various brackets, that's BS. Come on Folsom vs DSL in D-1, they should have been playing for the rights in the Open Divs. Pittsburgh in D-2? Until 4 years ago, all Bakersfield HS teams were in the SSCIF, but somehow the NSCIF poached Bakersfield HS. Shoot, Bakersfield is considered Southern California. Southern California boundaries goes all the way to Paso Robles.

Look at the SSCIF Open: Servite, SJB and Centennial 3 of the very best teams in Calif and Nation are out of the State Championship bowl games. Man, that is sad and not right. OK it's set for the Open, Mater Dei vs. Serra.

I forgot these other Divisions still have to play regional games to make the State Bowl games. Dang, that's too much FB for these kids.

Last edited:

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018

Bruddah Pudly76, Check out these brackets from the NS and CS teams. Man, again it proves my point how they stack up their best teams, so BS. Come on Folsom vs DSL in D-1, they should have been playing for the rights in the Open Divs. Pittsburgh in D-2? Until 4 years ago, all Bakersfield HS teams were in the SSCIF, but somehow the NSCIF poached Bakersfield HS. Shoot, Bakersfield in considered Southern California. Southern California boundaries goes all the way to Paso Robles.

Look at the SSCIF Open: Servite, SJB and Centennial 3 of the very best teams in Calif and Nation are out of the State Championship bowl games. Man, that is sad and not right. OK it's set for the Open, Mater Dei vs. Serra.

I forgot these other Divisions still have to play regional games to make the State Bowl games. Dang, that's too much FB for these kids.
The open division doesn’t have a semifinal game like the others… when Serra was chosen for the open championship over DLS, they were put in the open and DLS and Pitt in the lower. Servite and SJB were only considered for the open by their choice (I believe)

Reactions: uscvball

Canyon.usc

Aug 24, 2017
The open division doesn’t have a semifinal game like the others… when Serra was chosen for the open championship over DLS, they were put in the open and DLS and Pitt in the lower. Servite and SJB were only considered for the open by their choice (I believe)

Bruddah, That's my point the NSCIF does this type of crap every year, while the SSCIF plays it straight. To correct the NSCIF from doing this crap annually, I say let the best teams, just like College bowl games and the CFP final 4, teams are qualified by rankings. Rankings is the best tool to stop these manipulations.

MD, Servite, SJB and Centennial all top State & National rankings and only one goes to State, that not right. All awhile the NSCIF manipulate the brackets and their top teams getting them in the State bowl games. The NSCIF is full of sheet...

Penryn Trojan

Sep 5, 2021
Bruddah, That's my point the NSCIF does this type of crap every year, while the SSCIF plays it straight. To correct the NSCIF from doing this crap annually, I say let the best teams, just like College bowl games and the CFP final 4, teams are qualified by rankings. Rankings is the best tool to stop these manipulations.

MD, Servite, SJB and Centennial all top State & National rankings and only one goes to State, that not right. All awhile the NSCIF manipulate the brackets and their top teams getting them in the State bowl games. The NSCIF is full of sheet...
You have to be a section champion. They just started picking the top two teams from both regions a few years ago.

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Because you were wrong and couldn't simply say "Sorry I thought you said _____________, but I was wrong/confused". C'mon Vball, do better.
Sure I can. Yes I confused you for another poster, sorry for that. However you did refer to me in a later post, yes? And that was what prompted my response. Again, my initial mistake.

• Love
Reactions: 4heisman