Alright…Boston it is. Very interested to see what role Judge and Stanton play in the WC series.
Bat boys? Or will that be too hazardous? Yanks need them back. Stanton played great in the 2024 postseason.Alright…Boston it is. Very interested to see what role Judge and Stanton play in the WC series.
I don't care to see Stanton at all. We've done fine without him. He sits out the whole season then plays in the post season? Maybe pinch hit but that's it. He can't run so the hell with him.Alright…Boston it is. Very interested to see what role Judge and Stanton play in the WC series.
He carried the Yanks in the 2024 postseason. His postseason HRs rate is one of the best all-time.I don't care to see Stanton at all. We've done fine without him. He sits out the whole season then plays in the post season? Maybe pinch hit but that's it. He can't run so the hell with him.
Yeah, I felt badly, too. Very small crowd.And tomorrow's game has been postponed.
I felt bad for CC today. Getting a monument in monument park and retiring his number and no damn body was there because it was so windy and cold.
CC's son is playing for the Wilson Warbirds. CC was there the other night.
That's the past. He's 2 years older and he hasn't played in 5 months. So who's spot is he going to take in the lineup? Rice? Garcia? Judge? Grisham also going to return. Jones going to be the odd man out.He carried the Yanks in the 2024 postseason. His postseason HRs rate is one of the best all-time.
Moronic to start anyone else. Would you start Tom Sturdivant over Whitey Ford?Schlittler starting Tuesday!
Have we announced the WC roster yet?Moronic to start anyone else. Would you start Tom Sturdivant over Whitey Ford?
Haven't seen anything yet. I think they are due by noon tomorrow.Have we announced the WC roster yet?
Looks like it!Goldy starts and plays the entire game, right?
Yanks hated to give him up. Thought highly of him.And former Yankee Michael King dominating the Cubs through 6IP…
Had to give up something of quality to get Soto. Even though we only had him for a season, I still do that deal.Yanks hated to give him up. Thought highly of him.
I was thinking the same thing last night.With the current core of homegrown talent of Schillter, Lombard, Volpe, Lombard & Rice it gives me a little deja vu from the late 90's / early 2000's
I wasn't happy about that. He only played 5 games in September. I've always said the Yankees will have to win in spite of Boone.Was ridiculous having Rosario start at 3B last night. Had two chances that he almost blew. They easy foul pop up he barely caught in the bottom of his mitt.
Inside Carolina Football
UNC's Offensive Line Remains a Work in Progress
Inside Carolina Football
Bobby Petrino Evaluates UNC's Offense Through Three Games
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
No. 1 overall recruit CJ Rosser recaps official visits, previews upcoming trips, updates recruitment
Inside Carolina Football
Jelani Thurman Showing Complete Skill Set in Expanded UNC Role
Inside Carolina Football Recruiting
Recently Re-Offered JuCo CB Jontavius Wyman Books UNC Visit