You forgot to say "no jinx"Originally posted by Aces Fan:
We are missing wide open shots, it reminds of WVU in 2010 when we got great looks but couldn't hit anything.
Me to. I don't like how this game is going, not one little bit.Originally posted by EnglandWildcat:
Welp. I am officially worried. I think we still pull out this game. It's early and teams can usually play with us for a while. But we just don't have our normal mojo.
I am thinking the same thing. Couldn't take it so I am listening to Tom and Mike on the radio at the moment.Originally posted by VFO:
I am probably biased but it seems the CBS color man is blatant in his Cinncinnatti bias. Just me, or anyone else think this?
Could use anyone's offense right now.Originally posted by UKCatsFan10:
Would really like to see Andrew back in the game. Could use his offense at this point.
Verne and the other CBS bozo suck,they have been Anti-Kentucky all TourneyOriginally posted by VFO:
I am probably biased but it seems the CBS color man is blatant in his Cinncinnatti bias. Just me, or anyone else think this?
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
KSR Football
WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina