********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Seth C

Redshirt
Jan 8, 2003
7,342
31
0
And Ellis just succeeded at getting into our heads, which was his only goal with all that ****.
 
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
Prison bitches

 

oboroCATfan

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2003
4,229
1,768
0
I don't think you can play Booker right now, I know shooters need to shoot but he is killing us.
 

Seth C

Redshirt
Jan 8, 2003
7,342
31
0
And now the refs tagged Willie with a foul because Ellis was flailing like an epileptic all on his own. Hey Cincy fans, I hope your te never wins another game.
 

oboroCATfan

All-Conference
Sep 17, 2003
4,229
1,768
0
Our inability to hit open shots is a huge concern. I know it was brought up earlier but man this feels like 2010. Also now the Ellis is in our heads and the refs.
 

blaqtrack

Redshirt
Mar 22, 2010
825
0
0
Originally posted by Aces Fan:
I don't think you can play Booker right now, I know shooters need to shoot but he is killing us.
Even if he's cold the defense still has to account for him at all times. He's not gonna get his confidence back on the bench, either.

They'll start falling soon enough.
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
This ellis kid is drawing our players into his game of dirty ball.

CAN'T FALL FOR IT!!!

It's the only way they can beat us.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
  3. 03 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  5. 05 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT