Somewhere Jay williams is standing on a ledge, hopefully battier is with him. Let's kick "Americas teams" A$$. Go big blue!!!!
Mr. New Era Cat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soulOriginally posted by new era cat:
Anyone else think we start out slow?
I would be more worried about you if you were calm....lolOriginally posted by Bkocats:
stomach in knots - feeling kinda queasy. so yeah, I'm nervous as hell.
LET'S GO CATS!!
Sloppy start Aaron forced a bad shot, Lyles hands them the ball.Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:
Not clicking on offense at all.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games