Somewhere Jay williams is standing on a ledge, hopefully battier is with him. Let's kick "Americas teams" A$$. Go big blue!!!!
Mr. New Era Cat, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soulOriginally posted by new era cat:
Anyone else think we start out slow?
I would be more worried about you if you were calm....lolOriginally posted by Bkocats:
stomach in knots - feeling kinda queasy. so yeah, I'm nervous as hell.
LET'S GO CATS!!
Sloppy start Aaron forced a bad shot, Lyles hands them the ball.Originally posted by SilentsAreGolden:
Not clicking on offense at all.
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.